2011 UAH Awareness Campaign
Stop. Think. Connect.
2011 UAH Awareness Events
October 5, noon - Salmon Library, Room 111
Brown Bag I.T. Today's Security Threats @edu
Join the discussion with UAH's ISO, Dan Hollands.
Bring your lunch, beverages and cookies provided.
October 20, 7:30pm - UC Exhibit Hall
ACE and i.t.solutions invite you to a brief social media security discussion followed by the movie, The Social Network.
Popcorn and beverages provided.
2011 UAH Awareness Presentations
- 2011 Emerging Threats
- Defense in Depth
- Phase 1 Recon
- Road Warrior Security
- Secure Browsing
- Updating Software
Cyber Security Awareness Month Video and Poster Awards
The Faces of Cybercrime
Don't Be a Billy
Protecting your computer against viruses
- Learn how to avoid fake antivirus pop-ups
- Find out what virus protection services are provided by i.t.solutions to UAH community
- Learn what steps to take if (when) you get a virus on your workstation
System security recommendations
For Windows Users
- Learn how to secure your Windows server
- Learn how to secure your Solaris server
- Learn how to obtain SSL Certificates
LDAP Password Security at UAH
UAH Backup Recommendations
- Hits: 1555