Getting Started For Guests
This section is designed to bring together IT related information and resources for guests at The University of Alabama in Huntsville. We want to hear your ideas and suggestions of what should be on this page. Please email us with your feedback.
1. Get to know the UAH Technology Policies
- AREN (Alabama Supercomputer Authority Acceptable Use Policy)
- UAH Computer Use Policy (For using computers on campus)
2. If you want to access the UAH network, your supervisor or sponsor will need to contact the OIT Help Desk to request a guest account.
The OIT Help Desk will need your name, location on campus, phone extension on campus (if applicable), and your arrival and departure dates.
Contact the OIT Help Desk:
- Phone: 256-824-3333
- Email: email@example.com
3. Anti-Virus Software
Up-to-date anti-virus software is required to access Internet on the UAH campus.
- Quick Start Guide: Wireless Connection provides specific instruction for all operating systems.
5. Help Desk
The OIT Help Desk provides technical assistance for the UAH community.
- Hits: 3413