Solutions and Areas of Research
- Enterprise Supply Chain Mapping, Modeling, and Analysis
Comprehensive analysis of baseline supply chain entities, structure, and performance.
- Supply Chain Improvements and Best Practice Implementation
Train, facilitate, and develop current and future state enterprise supply chain maps for illustrate current performance and identify continuous improvement opportunities. Our staff of Lean/Six Sigma and SCOR® certified professionals can support customers in identifying and implementing best practices to optimize total supply chain performance.
- Inventory and Network Optimization
Perform analysis of strategic inventory levels at various tiers in supply chain to define optimum levels and locations, reduce WIP, and improve overall supply chain performance.
- Reliability and Lifecycle Cost Modeling
Dynamic modeling simulations of enterprise supply chains to investigate the relationship between improvements in reliability and reduced operating costs.
- Materials and Parts Assurance
OEIS research is directed at a multi-pronged approach to achieve material and parts assurance and counterfeit protection in government supply chains.
- Assessing the Development and Maturity of the Enterprise Supply Chain
OEIS is developing a model to assess the development and maturity of the enterprise supply chain throughout the lifecycle.
- Hits: 381