Office: WH 159E
- PhD, Nursing Science, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- MSN, University of Alabama in Huntsville
- BSN, University of Alabama in Huntsville
- BSE in Computer Engineering, University of Alabama in Huntsville
- National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (NRCME)
- Board Certified HIV Expert™ (AAHIVE) by The American Academy of HIV Medicine
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner by The American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) and The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Graduate Certificate in Nursing Education
- Family Nurse Practitioner Primary
- Pediatrics Care
- HIV Care
- NUR 610 Family Nurse Practitioner I
- NUR 611 Family Nurse Practitioner II
- NUR 613 Family Nurse Practitioner IV
- Thirty-Eight Annual Honors Convocation Outstanding PhD/Nursing Student Award recipient, University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- Board of Visitors Endowed Scholarship recipient, University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- Doctorate Student Fellowship recipient, University of Alabama at Birmingham.
- Scholarship recipient, North Alabama Nurse Practitioner Association (NANPA).
- Who's Who Among Students in American Universities & Colleges.
- Spirit of Nursing Award, "Clinical excellence which represents the highest ideals of the nursing profession". University of Alabama in Huntsville.
- Research Excellence Award, "High academic achievement and outstanding clinical research in Nursing", University of Alabama in Huntsville.
- HIV Self-Care Behavior
- Nursing and Multidisciplinary Technology
- Adherence in Medical Care Appointment
- Teaching, Assessing and Learning for Multicultural Learners
Publications and Presentations
- Ng, Yeow Chye. (2013). The effects of HIV disease progression, barriers to care, social network, depression, and substance abuse on medical appointment adherence of HIV-infected adults. Paper presented at the 26th Annual Association of Nurses in AIDS Care, Atlanta, Georgia.
- Ng, Yeow Chye, Moneyham, Linda D, Raper, James L, Slater, Larry, Lawrence, Sarah, & Godwin, Noah. (2011). Local impact of the AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP): The experiences of HIV-infected clients and providers. Paper presented at the Sigma Theta Tau International 22nd International Nursing Research Congress, Mexico.
- Ng, Yeow Chye. (2009). Impact of suction calibration on suction machine accuracy. Master of Science, University of Alabama in Huntsville.
- Ng, Yeow Chye, Pam, O'Neal V, Karen, Frith , & Linda, Riley. (2009). Breakthrough in safe suctioning practices: Suction machine calibration improves pressure accuracy. Paper presented at the Sigma Theta Tau Beta Phi Chapter Research Day, Huntville, Alabama.
- Ng, Yeow Chye, & Pam, O'Neal V. (2008). Nuts and bolts of conducting a metasynthesis related to suction practices. Paper presented at the Sigma Theta Tau Beta Phi Chapter Research Day, Huntsville, Alabama.
- Ng, Yeow Chye, & Pam, O'Neal V. (2008). Support for optimal suctioning procedures. Paper presented at the Sigma Theta Tau International 19th International Nursing Research Congress, Singapore.
- Hays, Marry M, & Ng, Yeow Chye. (2007). Nurse-nurse interventions: Maximizing the communication-outcome link. Paper presented at the Sigma Theta Tau International 18th International Nursing Research Congress, Vienna, Austria
- Ng, Yeow Chye. (2006). Initiating a pilot study: Developing the human factor in linking performance to outcomes. Paper presented at the Research Experience for Undergraduate Students, Huntsville, Alabama