Tuition Fees and Financial Aid
Tuition and Fees
DNP Program (on-line only) $340.00 per hour with no additional fees, regardless of residency. Complete information on tuition and fees can be found at the Office of the Bursar.
Student Financial Services
Student Financial Services, located in the University Center, provides financial aid information and assists students in meeting individual needs. Financial aid for graduate students in the College of Nursing comes primarily from the following sources:
- Alabama Board of Nursing Scholarships. Fifteen scholarships are granted each year to graduate students attending schools in Alabama. Funding is $3,800 for full-time study for one year. Students must make application directly to the Alabama Board of Nursing. Contact the Alabama Board of Nursing for further information.
- Federal Nurse Training Grants. The College of Nursing applies annually for a limited number of traineeships for graduate students. These funds are granted to admitted students enrolled for full-time study and admitted students enrolled for part-time study who will graduate within 12 months. Application forms may be obtained through the College of Nursing Office of Student Affairs.
- Elizabeth M. Fisher Memorial Scholarship.
- Graduate Teaching Assistantships.
- Graduate Research Assistantships.
- Graduate Tuition Scholarships.
Contact the Office of Student Financial Services (256) 824-2761 if you have questions.
- Hits: 367