Huntsville, Ala. (March 31, 2014) — Community business leaders can access the knowledge and experience of world-renowned leaders by attending Leadercast® live simulcast event at The University of Alabama in Huntsville (UAH) on Friday, May 9, presented by The UAH Alumni Association.
The Leadercast event is broadcast LIVE from Atlanta, Ga., to hundreds of sites around the world, including UAH. This year's speaker lineup includes:
- Andy Stanley, Leadership author and communicator
- Malcolm Gladwell, Journalist and best-selling author of The Tipping Point and Outliers
- Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Nobel laureate & human rights activist live from Cape Town, South Africa
- Randall Wallace, Screenwriter, director, producer & songwriter (Braveheart, Secretariat)
- Bill McDermott, CEO of SAP
- Laura Schroff, Former ad sale executive and best-selling author of An Invisible Thread
- Dr. Henry Cloud, Clinical psychologist and leadership consultant
- Simon Sinek, Best-selling author of Start with Why and leadership expert
- Laura Bush, First Lady of the United States (2001-2009) via exclusive video interview
Last year, over 100,000 leaders from 14 countries attended Leadercast. Now, in its 15th year, this full day, experiential conference is on track to reach it's largest audience to date.
Leadercast exists to positively change the way the world thinks about leadership. This year's theme—Beyond You—challenges leaders to focus outward rather than inward. Experience Leadercast live on May 9, and discover what it means to be a leader worth following.
For more information about Leadercast, visit www.leadercast.com. For local ticketing information, call 256.824.6549 or visit www.uah.edu/leadercast.
For more information, contact:
UAH Alumni Association
You may also be interested in: