231 Morton Hall(256) 824-2368
M.A. - Witchita State University
B.A. - University of Colorado
Areas of Specialization/Interests:
- ·Business and Technical Writing, Rhetoric and Composition, 17th – 20th Century British Literature, 19th Century American Literature.
- ·Founding member of the Christian Faculty and Staff Network group at UAH.
- ·Faculty Advisor for CRU (Campus Crusade for Christ)
- ·Scuba diving instructor
- ·Underwater photography instructor
- ·Cave diver
- ·Freelance writer for the Chuck Colson Center for Christian Worldview.
- ·Recent articles include essays on women in ministry, short-term missions, Langston Hughes’ “A Dream Deferred,” and Dietrich Bonhoeffer.
- Hits: 509