Reporting A Problem
Before contacting TAG to report a problem, please review the i.t.solutions website to see if a solution to your problem has already been posted online.
Faculty and staff experiencing problems with their UAHuntsville-owned computer or online resources run by their college or department are encouraged to report the problem to the technical support staff of their college or department before contacting the TAG Help Desk.
How to Report a Problem
To report a problem, email the TAG Help Desk at email@example.com. Please include the following information in your email message:
- Your Full Name
- Charger ID Username (Only required if you are reporting an email or login-related problem.)
- Daytime Contact Telephone Number
- Department Name (Only required for faculty and staff who are reporting a problem with a UAHuntsville-owned computer.)
- Building and Room Number (Only required for faculty and staff who are reporting a problem with a UAHuntsville-owned computer.)
- General Description of the Problem
If you are unable to contact TAG via email, call us at 256-824-3333 (available 24/7) or visit the TAG Help Desk in the library during our normal desk hours.
- Hits: 1965