Getting Started For Guests
This section is designed to bring together IT related information and resources for guests at UAHuntsville. We want to hear your ideas and suggestions of what should be on this page. Please email us with your feedback.
1. Get to know the UAHuntsville Technology Policies
- AREN (Alabama Supercomputer Authority Acceptable Use Policy)
- UAH Computer Use Policy (For using computers on campus)
2. If you want to access the UAHuntsville network, your supervisor or sponsor will need to contact TAG to request a guest account.
TAG will need your name, location on campus, phone extension on campus (if applicable), and your arrival and departure dates.
- Phone: 256-824-3333
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Anti-Virus Software
Up-to-date anti-virus software is required to access Internet on the UAH campus.
- Wireless Quick Start Guides are available for all operating systems.
- You will need to have your supervisor or sponsor contact TAG to acquire a passkey for a guest account.
5. Help Desk
The TAG Help Desk provides technical assistance for the UAHuntsville community.
- Hits: 1621