Online: American Behavorial | Phone: 800.925.5327 | Balanced Living Newsletter
American Behavioral Free Webinar: Goal Setting For Success
Presented by Cindy Loughran, Professional Certified Coach In this webinar, you'll identify what's really important to you and learn how to let go of the other things. You'll learn to set specific, attainable goals and develop a strategy for reaching them.
Join us on Monday, March 16 at 11:00 am - 12:00 or 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm.
To register, please click here.
Summary of Benefits
An EAP program is a confidential, assessment counseling, and referral service for employees and their families who need help in any of the following areas:
Family and Marital Issues | Legal and Financial Referrals | Stress Related Issues | Alcohol and Drug Abuse | Emotional Issues
Through American Behavioral, an EAP counselor can help identify problems and assist in working through them. Your EAP is:
- Confidential - All information is kept strictly between the individual and the counselor.
- Informal - A simple phone call starts the process. Live phone access to master level staff clinicians, 24 hours/365 days a year is available. Online services are also available.
- Free - Eligible employees and eligible dependents will have available up to five in-person counseling sessions per calendar year at no cost.
Who Is Eligible?
All regular, full-time and part-time employees and their eligible dependents may utilize the EAP services.
Personal Advantage is also an online resource that provides solutions for Balanced Living. This site was designed and developed to provide you with a full spectrum of work-life and behavioral healthcare solutions and resources such as:
- Emotional Wellbeing - Addiction, Anxiety, Depression
- Family Life - Elder Care, Child Care, College Life
- Financial - Budgeting, Debt & Bankruptcy, Estate Planning, Taxes
- Health - Health Assessments, Cardio Health, Men's & Women's Health
- Legal - Divorce & Child Custody, Personal Injury, Wills & Estates
- Personal Growth - Effective Communication, Effective Supervision, Managing Work & Family
- Stress - Emotional Stress, Organizational Stress, Financial Stress
To access the Personal Advantage website, employees must register by creating a user ID and password.