UAHuntsville Employee Award Programs
The University of Alabama in Huntsville through the UAH Foundation wishes to recognize three staff employees who by action or idea make exceptional contributions to The University's mission to:
- Support the goals for excellence in teaching, research, health care and community service;
- Promote a high level of morale or exemplary service to students, faculty and co-workers; or,
- Demonstrate performance above and beyond the requirements of their positions.
It is the policy of The University of Alabama in Huntsville to recognize the contributions of long-term faculty and staff members through the Employee Recognition Program. Each year the University recoginzes faculty and staff who have completed key service milestones of ten years of full-time regular service and for each five years thereafter (10, 15, 20, 25 etc.).
2013 Service Awards Recipients
- Five to Fifteen Years of Service
- Twenty to Thirty Years of Service
- All Service Award Recipients Sorted by Department
- Hits: 2653