Online Application Guide
Congratulations on taking your first steps to purse a graduate degree at UAH! Our Graduate Studies Office is looking forward to working with you throughout the enrollment process. We are happy to assist you with any questions you may have and make your application process as smooth as possible. We have two very dedicated staff members ready to assist you:
For US Citizens, please contact Ms. Kim Gray at 256-824-6198 or firstname.lastname@example.org; International Students, please contact Ms. Linda Clugstone at 256-824-6199 or Linda.Clugstone@uah.edu. Our toll free number is also available: 800-824-2255.
Returning Online Applicants:
If you are in the process of applying and need to return to your application, enter your Login ID and PIN you previously created at this login page and click “Login.”
If you are applying to a graduate program for the first time or applying to more than one UAH graduate program, the online application requires you to create a new Login ID and PIN for each new application. The above "Online Application Login for New Applicants" button will prompt you to create a login and PIN. UAH undergraduate students applying to graduate school must also create a new login.
- Create a Login ID using up to nine alphanumeric characters
- Create a PIN using six numbers
- Enter your PIN again to verify
- Select “Login”
Note: Write down the login and password you created in case you need to return to your session. It cannot be easily recovered.
The next screen asks you to select an application type and click “Continue.”
- US Citizens: Please select the application designated as U.S. Citizens Only.
- Permanent Residents and Visa Holders: If you currently hold a Visa, are a Permanent Resident or are applying for a Visa please select the application designated as International.
The next screen asks you to select your admissions term, enter your first, middle, and last name. Once entered click “Fill Out Application.”
The next screen is the application checklist. Please fill out all sections of the application. A checklist is provided to help you complete it. You can complete the sections in any order you wish. Note: the application automatically saves as you are completing the steps.
- As you complete the sections of the application click “Continue.”
- You can click “Checklist” at any time to save your changes and to go the Application Checklist.
- You can also click “Finish Later” at any time to exit your application. Note: make sure to write down the login and password you created for next time.
Once you have completed the Application Checklist click “Application is Complete” Note: Once you have submitted a complete application, you can no longer make changes to that document.
You must then agree to the terms, or you will be directed back to the Application Menu page and your application will not be submitted.
Application Fee Payment:
The next screen takes you to the Application Fee Payment. Note: If you are using an application fee waiver, click “Exit” before you enter your billing address and contact the Graduate Admissions Office at 256-824-6198. You will also be required to send in your official fee waiver to our mailing address (listed below).
- Enter your Credit/Debit card billing address and click “Submit Payment.”
- Follow the steps by entering your credit card information and submitting.
Mail any transcripts or test scores to:
UAH Graduate Admissions
301 Sparkman Drive, Madison Hall 134
Huntsville, AL 35899
Note: To check the status of your application, log back into your banner account and click on your completed application. This will pull up an application summary. Here you can see if we are missing any items and your application status.
- Hits: 1369