The UAH Foundation has adopted a public information policy to better serve The University of Alabama in Huntsville, current/prospective donors, the media, and the public. The philosophy behind this policy is based on our commitments:
- To be as open as possible while respecting the privacy of donors, prospective donors, and employees;
- To be as open as possible while maintaining the Foundation's ability to secure and manage funds to benefit the University.
The goals of the policy are:
- To build trust with all interested parties
- To become more accountable to all interested parties
- To establish excellence that will lead to high success in fulfilling the mission of the Foundation and the University.
Our Public Information Policy is divided into three categories of disclosure. Click on one of the following links to find out more about what each category includes.
- Information We Are Legally Obligated to Disclose
- Information We Voluntarily Disclose
- Information We Are Constrained From Disclosing
- Procedure For Requesting Information
- Hits: 1744