Although the authors of this Web site have made every reasonable effort to be factually accurate, no responsibility is assumed for editorial or clerical errors.
All information contained on this Web site is subject to change by the appropriate officials of The University of Alabama in Huntsville without prior notice.
Material on this Web site does not serve as a contract between the University of Alabama in Huntsville and any other party.
Reporting Possible Copyright Infringements
The University of Alabama in Huntsville is subject to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and has designated an agent to receive notices of alleged copyright infringement by someone to whom the University provides Internet services. The designated agent for the receiving notices of alleged copyright infringement is:
Network Comp Security Analyst
301 Sparkman Dr.
Huntsville, AL 35899
Information on Copyright Laws and University Computer Policies
The following sites are sources for more information on compliance with copyright laws and policies regarding the use of UAHuntsville's computers, computer networks, and computer resources:
- United States Copyright Office
- Copyright Basics, from the United States Copyright Office
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- Designation by Service Provider of Agent for Notification of Claims of Infringement — DMCA
- Reproduction of Copyrighted Works by Educators and Librarians
- UAH General Computer Use Policy
- Additional Questions?
- Hits: 134148