MAE Program Outcomes
The UAH MAE program will demonstrate that their graduates have:
1. An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
2. An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
3. An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs.
4. An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
5. An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
6. An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
7. An ability to communicate effectively.
8. The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global and societal context.
9. A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
10. A knowledge of contemporary issues.
11. An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
- Hits: 733