ISEEM Program Objectives
To realize the mission of the department, the following educational objectives have been adopted for the undergraduate program. These objectives cover the fundamentals of both engineering and the humanities that characterize a university education, plus the specialized knowledge of industrial and systems engineering needed for a successful career in industry, the government, or academia.
- To produce graduates who can use their broad educational experience, ethical judgment, and systems thinking to impact the community in a positive way.
- To produce graduates with core competencies in engineering fundamentals.
- To produce graduates to successfully apply Industrial Engineering methodologies effectively to analyze, design, and implement integrated systems.
- To produce graduates who can function effectively in the work environment through participation in teams, leadership and effective communication skills.
- To produce graduates who are able to continue learning throughout their careers.
- Hits: 805