ECE alumnus Lori Mann Bruce (BSE, 1991, Ph.D. 1996) appointed Dean of the Graduate School at MSU - May 2013
- Hits: 3096
The College of Engineering and the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering is delighted to learn that Dr. Lori Mann Bruce has been named Dean of the Graduate School and Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs at Mississippi State University. Dr. Bruce is the William L. Giles Distinguished Professor in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at MSU, and will be the first woman to lead MSU's Graduate School. Dr. Bruce's research expertise is in the area of digital signal and image processing with emphases in hyperspectral remote sensing and diagnostic medical imaging.
- COE Alumni Win $20,000 First Prize (9/2012)
- Chris E. Orr (BSE, Electrical Engineering,1984) wins prestigious GE Edison Award
- Professor Milenkovic received an NSF grant to develop new techniques that will help programmers find software bugs faster
- Professors Milenkovic and Jovanov received an NSF infrastructure grant
- Engineering News - Boykin APS