PCS Becomes CompTIA Authorized Academy Partner
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (August 9, 2013) — Did you hear the news? UAH PCS is now an academy in the CompTIA Authorized Partner Program! As an academy partner, PCS now offers participants the opportunity to pay a single fee for exam prep course registration and the exam voucher.
- Certified instructors who have access to CompTIA practice assessments, exams, and questions
- A discounted test voucher valid for one year from purchase
- A convenient one-time registration fee for both the course and the voucher
- Easy, electronic delivery of your voucher
- A convenient test location on the UAH campus inside Wilson Hall or another location of your choice
In addition to benefiting from the partner program these two courses also meet DoD Directive 8570. Both courses can assist in the credentialing and continuing education requirements required of all DoD employees with privileged access to DoD information systems.
For full course descriptions and available session information see Certification and Exam Preps
For more information
Sarah L Pearse
Sr. Associate Director
Division of Professional and Continuing Studies
The University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Hits: 896