Option for Off-Campus Students with Meal Plan Requirement

Fall balances of Dining Dollars carry over to the Spring, and any unspent funds expire at the end of Spring semester each academic year. However, those students living off-campus who have purchased the minimum meal plan requirement may choose to convert a portion of their Dining Dollars to Flex each semester. Using this form, those eligible can request a maximum of 50% of each semester's total charge be transferred to their flex account. Written requests may be submitted to the Charger Card Office, Charger Union, Room 131, after April 15 through the day of the last published final examinations. All requests will be processed at the conclusion of Spring semester.

Students enrolled Fall semester only must submit written requests after December 1 through the day of the last published final examinations. Those requests will be processed after the last day to register for the Spring semester. Proof of withdrawal, graduation, administrative withdrawal or suspension is required for requests processed at any time other than the end of Spring semester.

Dining Dollars to Flex Conversion Form