Association for Information Systems
Who Are We?
AIS is the premier professional association for individuals and organizations who lead the research, teaching, practice, and study of information systems worldwide. Founded in 1994, AIS is an international professional society of 4,000 members from 90 countries and a key player in the advancement of the IS academic community.
Member Benefits Include:
- Networking with other members, Alumni, and Professionals.
- Expanded job opportunities.
- Access to thousands of dollars of Microsoft software!
- Opportunities to compete in National Competitions and Conferences.
- Extra-curricular training on current career concerns.
For More Information
If you would like more information about joining the UAHuntsville AIS Student Chapter or would like to attend our next meeting, please contact us.
Chapter President: Sarah Nagy
Faculty Advisor: Ravi Patnayakuni
Chapter Email: email@example.com
- Hits: 694