The Career Development Office staff is available to assist all UAHuntsville students. If you are undecided or reconsidering your major, our staff can help you assess your strengths and match them, along with your interests, to possible careers. Individual counseling is available by appointment.
In-school work opportunities are available that will also help you determine or solidify your interest in a major or simply help you earn an income while you are in college.
Our staff would also like to help insure that you graduate UAHuntsville not only with a degree, but with a job as well! We encourage you to attend workshops presented by our staff and/or view our on-line resources to help prepare you for the job search.
Active Co-ops and Interns
All co-op and not-for-credit internship students on assignment are asked to complete the following each work term:
- Beginning of Term Form - Due by the third week following employment start date.
- Mid-Term Form - Due by the eighth Friday of the term.
- End of Term Form - Due by the last day of final exams.
In addition, students are asked to:
- Register for the appropriate Co-op/Internship section each work term.
- Return a completed performance evaluation at the end of each work term.
To complete forms, follow the steps below:
- Login to your Charger Path account
- Click the "My Profile" tab
- Select the "My Co-op/Internship Forms"
- Click the "Edit" button next to the current term and employer's name
- Click the tab for the appropriate form, complete and save
- Hits: 159