OIT Help Desk
Our mission is to provide computer and network support to the UAH community.
If you have a computer related problem or question or need assistance with any of the services provided by The Office of Information Technology, please contact the OIT Help Desk:
Phone: 256-824-3333 | Email: email@example.com
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
The OIT Help Desk and offices are located inside the M. Louis Salmon Library on Holmes Avenue. After entering the library through the main entrance, walk through the lobby and past the Information Arcade. The OIT Help Desk shares the long counter in the space between the ramps leading up to the Common Area/Coffee Shop with the Reference Department.
Click here for a map of the UAHuntsville campus.
Reporting a Problem
Before contacting the OIT Help Desk to report a problem, please review the Office of Information Technology's website to see if a solution to your problem has already been posted online.
Faculty and staff experiencing problems with their UAHuntsville-owned computer or online resources run by their college or department are encouraged to report the problem to the technical support staff of their college or department before contacting the OIT Help Desk.
To report a problem, contact the OIT Help Desk. Please be prepared to share the following information:
- Your Full Name
- Charger ID Username (Only required if you are reporting an email or login-related problem.)
- Daytime Contact Telephone Number
- Department Name (Only required for faculty and staff who are reporting a problem with a UAHuntsville-owned computer.)
- Building and Room Number (Only required for faculty and staff who are reporting a problem with a UAHuntsville-owned computer.)
- General Description of the Problem
- Hits: 3807