Timothy D. Landry, Ph.D.
- University of Missouri, Ph.D., 2001 - Major: Marketing, Minor: Social Psychology
- Baylor University at Waco, M.B.A., 1994 - Minor: Business Information Systems
- University of North Texas at Denton, B.B.A., 1991 - Major: Industrial Marketing, Minor: Management
- Associate Professor, University of Alabama in Huntsville, 2008 - present
- Assistant Professor, University of Oklahoma, July 2002 - July 2008
- Assistant Professor, Florida State University, August 2001 - May 2002
- Branch Manager, Entré Computer Center, Plano, TX - December 1994 - June 1995
- Sales Consultant, Entré Computer Center, Waco, TX - August 1992 - December 1994
- Sales Consultant, Texas Microcomputers, Richardson, TX - August 1990 - May 1992
- Principles of Marketing
- Buyer/Consumer Behavior
- Principles of Marketing
- Marketing Management
- "An Examination of Frontline Cross-functional Integration during Retail Transactions," Aaron Arndt, Kiran Karande and Timothy Landry, Journal of Retailing, 2011.
- "Developing Reverse Logistics Programs: the Role of Formalization," Stefan Genchev, Timothy D. Landry, Patricia J.Daugherty and Tony Roath, JournalofTransportation Management, 2010.
- "Responding to Escalating Expectations: 3PL Velocity Performance and Service Satisfaction," Elten Briggs, Timothy D. Landry and Patricia J. Daugherty, Industrial Marketing Management, 2010, Volume 39 (4).
- "Pro-social Effects in Youth from Involvement in an Experiential, Cause-related Marketing Event," Todd J. Arnold, Timothy D. Landry and Charles M. Wood, Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice, 2010, Volume 18 (1).
- "Services' Influence on Minority Portrayals in Magazine Advertising," Elten Briggs, Timothy D. Landry and Ivonne M. Torres, Journal of Services Marketing 2010, Volume 24 (3).
- "Supply Chain process Integration: A Conceptual Framework," Haozhe Chen, Patricia J. Daugherty and Timothy D. Landry, Journal of Business Logistics, 2009, Volume 30 (2).
- "Antecedents and Consequences of Distributive Justice in Sales," Todd J. Arnold, Timothy D. Landry, Simona Stan and Lisa K. Scheer, Journal of Personal Selling and Sales Management 2009, Volume 29 (1).
- "The Role of Equity and Work Environment in the Formation of Salesperson Distributive Fairness Judgments," Todd J. Arnold, Timothy D. Landry, Lisa K. Scheer, Simona Stan, Journal of Personal Selling and Sales Management 2009, Volume 29 (1).
- "Patronage in Continually Delivered Business Service Contexts," Elten Briggs, Timothy D. Landry and Patricia J. Daugherty, Journal of Business Research, 2007, Volume 60 (11).
- "Retail Online Assurances: Typology Development and Empirical Analysis," Todd J. Arnold, Timothy D. Landry and J. Kenneth Reynolds, Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice, 2007, Volume 15 (4).
- "How Sales Controls Affect Job-Related Outcomes: The Role of Organizational Sales-Related Psychological Climate Perceptions," Kenneth R. Evans, Timothy D. Landry, Po Chen Li, and Shaoming Zou, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 2007, Volume 35 (2).
- "Beyond Just Being There: An Examination of the Impact of Attitudes, Materialism, and Self-Esteem on the Quality of Helping Behavior in Youth Volunteers," Elten Briggs, Timothy D. Landry and Charles Wood, Journal of Nonprofit and Public Sector Marketing, 2007, Volume 18 (2).
- "The Effects of Polychronic Orientation Upon Retail Employee Satisfaction and Turnover," Aaron Arndt, Todd J. Arnold, Timothy D. Landry, Journal of Retailing, 2006, Volume 82 (4).
- "A Compendium of Sales-Related Literature in Customer Relationship Management: Processes and Technologies with Managerial Implications," Timothy D. Landry, Todd J. Arnold, Aaron Arndt, Journal of Personal Selling and Sales Management, 2005, Volume 25 (3).
- "Control Systems' Effect on Attributional Processes and Sales Outcomes: A Cybernetic Information Processing Perspective," Eric Fang, Kenneth R. Evans, Timothy D. Landry, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 2005, Volume 33 (4).
- "Retailer Community Embeddedness and Consumer Patronage," Timothy D. Landry, Todd J. Arnold, and John Stark, Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 2005, Volume 12 (1).
- "Susceptibility Audits: A Tool for Safeguarding Information Assets," John Hale, Timothy D. Landry, Charles Wood, Business Horizons, 2004, Volume 47 (3).
- "Boundary Spanners' Satisfaction with Organizational Support Services: An Internal Communications Perspective," Simona Stan, Timothy D. Landry and Kenneth R. Evans, Journal of Relationship Marketing, 2004, Volume 3 (2).
- "Disclosure and Its Reciprocity as Predictors of Key Outcomes of an Initial Sales Encounter," Richard Jacobs, Kenneth R. Evans, Robert E. Kleine III and Timothy D. Landry, Journal of Personal Selling and Sales Management, 2001,Volume 21 (1).
- "How First Impressions of a Customer Impact Effectiveness in an Initial Sales Encounter," Kenneth R. Evans, Robert E. Kleine III, Timothy D. Landry and Lawrence A. Crosby, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 2000, Volume 28 (4).