Eric Fong, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. - Strategy and Organizational Theory, University of Florida, 2004
- B.S. - Management, University of Florida, 1998
- B.S. - Psychology, University of Florida, 1998
- Executive compensation
- Labor markets
- Team effectiveness
- Strategic Management (MGT 698)
- Business Policy (MGT 499)
- Organizational Behavior (MGT 361)
- Wilhite, A., & Fong, E. A. 2012. Coercive Citation in Academic Publishing. Science 335(3 February): 542-543.
- Wilhite, A., & Fong, E. A. Forthcoming. Agent-based models and hypothesis testing: An example of innovation and organizational structure. Knowledge Engineering Review.
- Fong, E. A. 2010. Relative CEO underpayment and CEO behavior towards R&D spending. Journal of Management Studies 47(6): 1095-1122.
- Fong, E. A., Misangyi, V., & Tosi, H. L. 2010. The effects of CEO pay deviations on CEO withdrawal, firm size, and firm profits. Strategic Management Journal 21(6): 629-651.
- Fong, E. A. 2010. CEO pay fairness as a predictor of stakeholder management. Journal of Business Research 63(4): 404-410.
- Fong, E.A., & Tosi, H.L. 2007. Effort, performance, and conscientiousness: An agency theory perspective. Journal of Management 33(2):161-179.