Robert Rieder, J.D.
Business Legal Studies
- J.D. Duke University 1967
- B.A. Willamette University 1964
- Legal Environment of Business (BLS 211)
- Legal and Ethical Issues of Marketing on the Internet (MKT 325)(co-instructor)
- Legal Aspects of Engineering (BLS 625)(co-instructor)
- Article, NASPA Journal. University Liability for Sports Injuries. Vol. 31, No. 1 Fall 1993): 56. (Co-author.)
- Article, West's Education Law Reporter. Student Loans and Bankruptcies: What Can A University Do? Vol. 56, No. 3 (December 1989): 691.
- Article, The Alabama Lawyer. Exculpatory Clauses in Alabama. Vol. 36, No.2 (April 1975): 254.
- Comment, Duke Law Journal. Vol. 1967:1146. (Evidence). (Co-author).
- Note, Duke Law Journal. Vol. 1966:1146. (Unauthorized practice of law).
- Note, Duke Law Journal. Vol. 1966:562. (Constitutional law).
Experience and Training
- University Counsel, Office of Counsel, UAHuntsville (1976-Present)
- Lecturer, Faulkner University, Huntsville Branch (1974-76)
- Private practice in Huntsville, AL (1971-75)
- Legal Officer, U.S. Navy (1967-70)
- Graduate, Naval Justice School (1968)