Xuejing Xing, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. - Finance. University of Missouri-Columbia, 2003.
- Associate Professor of Finance, University of Alabama in Huntsville, Huntsville, AL, 2007-present
- Assistant Professor of Finance, University of Missouri-Rolla, Rolla, MO, 2003-2007
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance
- Capital Markets
Current Teaching Repsonsibilities
- Principles of Finance (FIN 301)
- Financial Descision Under Uncertainty (FIN 601)
- International Finance (FIN 454/554)
- Xuejing Xing and Randy Anderson, 2011, Stock price synchronicity and public firm-specific information, Journal of Financial Markets 14, 259–276.
- Gregory Gelles, John S. Howe, and Xuejing Xing, 2011, Does it pay to disclose managerial earnings information early? Journal of Financial Research 34, 365–386.
- John D. Stowe and Xuejing Xing, 2011, R2: Does it matter for firm valuation? The Financial Review 46, 233–250.
- Randy Anderson, John Stowe, and Xuejing Xing, 2011, Does corporate diversification reduce firm risk? Evidence from diversifying acquisitions, Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies 14, 485–504.
- Randy Anderson, Glenn Mueller, and Xuejing Xing, 2010, International real estate portfolio construction: Conditional and unconditional methods, Journal of Real Estate Portfolio Management 16, 1–8.
- Xuejing Xing, 2008, Do demand curves for stocks slope down? Evidence from aggregate data, The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance 48, 641–651.
- John Stowe and Xuejing Xing, 2006, Can growth opportunities explain the diversification discount? Journal of Corporate Finance 12, 783–796. (Abstracted in the CFA Digest, 2006, Vol. 36, 39–40)
- Xuejing Xing, 2004, A note on the time-series relationship between market industry concentration and market volatility, Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money 14, 105–115.
- Xuejing Xing, 2004, Why does stock market volatility differ across countries? Evidence from thirty-seven international markets, International Journal of Business 9, 83–102.
- Xuejing Xing and John S. Howe, 2003, The empirical relationship between risk and return: Evidence from the UK stock market, International Review of Financial Analysis 12, 329–346. (Abstracted in the Journal of Economic Literature, December 2003)
- Journal of Banking and Finance, 2011
- Financial Analysts Journal, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 2011
- International Review of Economics and Finance, 2007, 2011
- Applied Economics, 2011
- Emerging Finance Markets and Trade, 2011
- Journal of Corporate Finance, 2010
- Applied Financial Economics, 2010
- Journal of Economics and Management Strategy, 2010
- International Review of Financial Analysis, 2009
- Journal of Financial Research, 2006
- The Financial Review, 2006
- Journal of Multinational Financial Management, 2005