Ena Rose-Green, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Accounting - Florida State University, 1994
- M.Sc. Accounting - University of the West Indies, 1984
- B.Sc. Computer Sciences/Applied Physics - University of the West Indies, 1980
- 2008-Present University of Alabama in Huntsville - Associate Professor
- 2004-2008 Southern Illinois University Edwardsville - Assistant Professor
- 1994-2004 Florida International University - Assistant Professor
- 1990-1994 Florida State University - Research and Teaching Assistant
- 1988-1989 Manifest Industries, Santa Cruz, Jamaica - Management Accountant
- 1985-1987 Price Waterhouse, Kingston, Jamaica - Senior Accountant
- 1984-1984 Touche Ross Thorborn and Company, Kingston, Jamaica - Senior Auditor
- 1981-1982 College of Arts, Science and Technology, Kingston, Jamaica - Lecturer
- 1980-1981 Insurance Company of the West Indies, Kingston, Jamaica - Programmer
- Auditor Litigation
- Auditor Change
- Financial Restatements
- Financial Accounting
Undergraduate Courses Taught
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Principles of Managerial Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Intermediate Accounting II
- Applied Accounting Concepts
- Advaned Financial Accounting
Graduate Courses Taught
- Business Valuation
- Seminar in Financial Accounting Theory
- Rose-Green, E., and L. Lovata. . The Relationship between Firms’ Characteristics in the Periods Prior to Bankruptcy Filing and Bankruptcy Outcome. Accounting & Finance Research. Vol. 2. No. 1, pp. 97-109.
- Huang, H. W., E. Rose-Green, and C-C. Lee. . CEO Age and Financial Reporting Quality. Accounting Horizons. Vol. 26. No. 4, pp. 725-740.
- Rose-Green, E., Huang, Hua-Wei, and Chih-Chen Lee. . The Association between Auditor Industry Specialization and Firms Disclosure of Internal Control Weaknesses, The International Journal of Auditing.Vol. 15. No. 2, pp. 204-216.
- Huang, Hua-Wei, Chih-Chen Lee and Ena Rose-Green. . The Association between Audit Fees and Subsequent Client Litigation, Journal of Forensic and Investigative Accounting. Vol. 2. No. 2, pp. 105-126.
- Huang, Hua-Wei, Chih-Chen Lee and Ena Rose-Green. . Non-Audit Fees, Auditor Independence, and Auditor Litigation, Journal of Forensic Accounting Vol. IX, No. 1, pp. 157-174.
- Dawkins, Mark C. and Ena Rose-Green. . Wall Street Journal Distress Disclosures and Bankruptcy Research. The Academy of Accounting and Financial Studies Journal. Vol. 11. No. 3, pp. 1-16.
- Reed, Brad and Ena Rose-Green. . Cookie Jar Reserves – The Case of Callaway Golf Company, Journal of the International Academy of Case Studies. Vol. 13, No. 5/6, pp. 21-24 and 1-16.
- Wang, Te-Wei, Chih-Chen Lee, and Ena Rose-Green. . Understanding E-Commerce Assurance Seals: An Analytical Framework, The Review of Business Information Systems. Vol. 8, No. 4, pp. 55-68.
- Lee, Chih-Chen and Ena Rose-Green. . The Stock Price Effects of the September 11 Crisis: An Inter Industry Comparison, Oil, Gas & Energy Quarterly. Vol. 51, No. 4, pp. 719-730.
- Rose-Green, Ena, Clark M. Wheatley and Chih-Chen Lee. . The Effect of Enron’s Bankruptcy on the Valuation of Companies in the Oil, Gas and Energy Industry, Oil, Gas & Energy Quarterly. Vol. 51, No. 3, pp. 469-478.
- Rose-Green, E., and M.C. Dawkins. . Strategic Bankruptcies and Price Reactions to Bankruptcy Filings, Journal of Business Finance and Accounting. Vol. 29, No. 9 & 10, pp. 1319-1335.
- Rose-Green, Ena, James H. Scheiner and Clark M. Wheatley. . The Association Between Audit Fees and Non-audit Fees Paid to Audit Firms: Evidence from the Oil, Gas & Energy Industry, Oil, Gas & Energy Quarterly. Vol. 51, No. 1, pp. 145-155.
- Rose-Green, Ena, and Mark C. Dawkins. (2000) The Association between Bankruptcy Outcome and Price Reactions to Bankruptcy Filings. Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance Vol.15 No. 4 pp. 425-438.
- Dawkins, Mark C. and Ena Rose-Green (1998). Prior Wall Street Journal Announcements of Possible Bankruptcy Filings and Price Reactions to Subsequent Bankruptcy Filings. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting 25 (7/8: Sep/Oct) 813-827.