Christopher D. Allport, Ph.D.
- Ph.D. - Accounting, Virginia Tech, 2005
- Master of Accountancy - West Virginia University, 1998
- B.S. - Accounting and Marketing - Fairmont State University, 1997
- Framing Effects in Accounting
- Behavioral Effects in Information Systems
- Auditor Judgment & Bias
Current Teaching Responsibilities
- Management Accounting (ACC 212)
- Principles of Auditing (ACC 431)
- Advanced Auditing (ACC 432/532)
- Advanced Internal & Operational Auditing (ACC 642)
- Allport, C.D.; D.M. Fleming; W.A. Kerler III. 2010. "How evidence and task frames impact performance evaluations." Journal of Business & Behavioral Sciences, 22 (1): 25-40.
- Allport, C.D.; J.A. Brozovsky; W.A. Kerler III. 2010. "How decision preference impacts the use of persuasive communication frames in accounting." Advances in Management Accounting, 18: 111-148.
- Allport, C.D. and J.A. Pendley. "The impact of website design on the perceived credibility of internet financial reporting." Intelligent Systems in Accounting, Finance and Management, 17 (3/4): 127-141.