Dr. Hank Alewine, CPA
- Ph.D. - University of Kentucky, Accounting, 2010
- Master of Accountancy - University of South Carolina, 2004
- B.A. - Coker College, Biology, 2002
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Alabama (2011, Active)
- Certified Public Accountant, State of South Carolina (2006, Active)
- Environmental and Ecological Accounting
- Management Judgment and Decision Making
- Nonfinancial and nontraditional accounting information usage in decision settings
Current Teaching Responsibilities
- Cost Accounting (ACC 414)
- Managerial Accounting (ACC 602)
- Cost Management (ACC 614)
- Alewine, H. C. and D. Stone, 2013, “How Does Environmental Accounting Information Influence Attention and Investment?” International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, 21(1), 22-52.
- Alewine, H. C., 2010, “A model for conducting experimental environmental accounting research,” Sustainability Accounting, Management and Policy Journal, 1(2), 256-291.