Dr. Kelly F. Gamble, CPA
Office: 363 BAB
Florida State University - PhD in Business Administration, Accounting
Florida Atlantic University - Master's in Taxation
Florida Atlantic University - Bachelor of Science, Accounting
Boston University - Bachelor of Arts, Computer Science
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Alabama (2008, Active)
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Florida (1998, Active)
- Auditor and investor judgment & decision-making
- Memory, knowledge acquisition, and expertise
- Business ethics
- Gamble, K. F. (2011) The Effect of Presentation Modality on Source Monitoring Accuracy: Implications for Auditors' Reliability Judgments
- Gamble, K. F., "On Funding Doctoral Studies," in "To Whom Much is Given: The Definitive Guide to Demystifying the Doctoral Experience for Women, Vol. 1: Getting Accepted," (by Dr. Kenya F. Ayers), Ann Arbor, Michigan, Esperanza Communications, 2006, pg. 69.
- Gamble, K. F. and C. D. Allport (2013) The Effect of Management’s Forecast Accuracy on Investors’ Intuitive Decisions
- Rose-Green, E and Gamble, K. F. (2012). "The Association Between Auditor Quality and the Timeliness of Financial Distress Disclosure"
Works in Progress
- Gamble, K. F. Allport, C. D., and Alewine H. C., "The Effects of Accepting or Passing Blame for an Earnings Forecast Revision on Management's Reputation and Investor Decision-Making"
- Gamble, K. F. Allport, C. D., and Alewine H. C., "Earnings Forecast and Revision Formats and Their Effects on Management Reputation and Investor Decision-Making"
- Principles of Financial Accounting (ACC 211)
- Intermediate Financial Accounting 1 (ACC 310)
- Financial Statement Analysis (ACC 603)