Once a Charger...Always a Charger!
Congratulations on your Accomplishment!
As a UAH graduate, your UAH Alumni Association offers you:
- Career Networking Opportunities
- Fun and Exciting Events
- Monthly Alumni E-newsletter
- Alumni E-mail Address
- Social Media groups to connect alumni (Facebook / LinkedIn / Twitter / Pinterest / Flickr)
- And much more...
*Watch your diploma holder at Commencement for a special message from your UAH Alumni Association.
- How do I join the Alumni Association? Are dues required?
You are automatically a member upon graduation. Membership is free by virtue of being a UAH alumnus. Your membership card will be sent along with your diploma.
- Do I keep my @uah.edu e-mail after graduation?
Only for a short time. After 3 terms of non-enrollment (basically a year), your @uah.edu account is disabled. However, you are automatically provided an alumni e-mail address (@alumni.uah.edu) a few months after graduation. This is a full-service e-mail account (not a forwarding account). All contacts and data from your student account can be easily transitioned to the alumni account. If you will be re-enrolling for other studies at UAH, you will continue to keep your @uah.edu e-mail as long as you are enrolled. Watch your @uah.edu for more details.
- Hits: 488