Students planning to major in English/English Language Arts Education must complete 23 semester hours to fulfill Area V:
- Complete ENG 251 American Literature I
- Complete ENG 252 American Literature II
- Complete ENG 271 World Literature I
- Complete ENG 272 World Literature II
- The remaining 11 hours of Area V must be fulfilled by selecting additional courses which are approved general education courses within Areas II and IV. No more than six hours may be taken in any single discipline, with the exception of foreign languages. Students are strongly encouraged to balance coursework among the social sciences group, the humanities and fine arts group, and foreign languages.
- Hits: 267